PROJECT ENGINEERING WITH INNOVATIVE / SUSTAINABLE SOLUTIONS
Engineering is the most demanding phase of a development and absolutely vital for a project’s success. It is here that the experience, professionalism and passion of the Goldsmith Engineering team truly shines. Quality and conscientious preliminary planning yields the most efficient and cost effective design and construction.
Goldsmith has experience with virtually every government agency, including state and federal, in the Pacific Northwest region.
Our areas of service include:
- Detailed survey calculations for boundary and subdivision of land;
- Construction design for public and private surface improvements for roadway, access, parking and site plan design;
- Final site plan grading design and earthwork specifications;
- Construction design for underground utilities, including domestic water, sanitary sewer, storm drainage, power, gas, telephone, cable and high-tech utility extension;
- Design of Sustainable sites using state of the art erosion control techniques;
- Hydrologic and hydraulic modeling using state-of-the-art models and facility design and technical reports for storm water management and flood control. The analysis includes the use of low impact development techniques and best management practices as required by state and federal agencies. These elements can be part of innovative engineering solutions for complex drainage control challenges. Providing sustainable storm water controls results in better protection of the environment as well as addresses regulatory mandates.;
- Water quality programs and design;
- Sanitary sewer and water comprehensive plans and reports.
Goldsmith’s project engineering provides a "real world" approach to securing approval for land development construction programs.