Land Development Feasibility and Planning
Feasibility is a key component to a project’s success and Goldsmith Engineering brings a unique level of experience to this early planning stage. We understand how crucial it is that initial project decisions be informed and experienced as well as compatible with regulatory requirements and environmental benefits and constraints.
Goldsmith’s feasibility and planning services include:
- Site evaluation and planning of land use by zoning, best use or other vision of the owner;
- Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessment;
- Research and evaluation of availability or concurrency of transportation, water, sewer, and other utilities and services;
- Recommendations for site mapping and evaluation of critical areas and natural environmental constraints;
- Development of cost estimates for feasibility and early pro forma;
- Evaluation of property title for exceptions and encumbrances;
- Assistance with full financial analysis and estimated profitability, utilizing target market or appraised value.